National Health Care Fraud Defense Lawyer
Representing Medical Providers Facing Health Care Fraud Charges From Law Offices in Dallas, Texas, Jeffrey Grass Represents:
- Doctors, medical clinics and hospitals
- Durable Medical Equipment Providers (DME)
- Home Health Care Companies and their nurses and personal care attendants
- AIDS infusion therapy clinics
- Medical billing and coding companies
The federal government is vigilant in trying to catch institutions it suspects of health care fraud, Medicare fraud or Medicaid fraud. In his role as a health care fraud defense attorney, Mr. Grass has tackled cases involving:
- Fraudulent for services not rendered (fraudulent billing of Medicare, Medicaid and private health insurance companies)/coding errors
- Fraudulently prescribing and billing for unnecessary services, medical equipment, or medical procedures
- Fraudulent cost reports
- Kickbacks or self-referrals
The federal government thoroughly researches its health care fraud cases. If you are being investigated or are under indictment, you need a lawyer with a proven record of defending medical professionals.
Contact a Texas Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Attorney
To learn more about our national health care fraud defense services, contact us. We offer free initial consultations to prospective clients throughout the country. Based in our offices in Dallas and Plano, Texas, we regularly travel around the country to meet with clients. If you choose to retain us, we offer cost-effective service and accept credit cards for payment.